We are located on Centennial Beach in the heart of downtown Barrie! This is our biggest, adventure packed wildest park yet!
Please read, review and sign our Participation Agreement before you arrive. Everyone in your party must sign this document to enter! A copy can be found below for reference, this document will also be linked to each confirmation email for you to sign electronically.
- General Admission (Ages 9+)
- Youth (Ages 5-8)
- Chaperone Pass Required if Youth pass is booked.
The Best Day on Lake Couchiching!
MAKE YOUR SPLASH in Orillia this summer!
Our Water Parks are giant floating playgrounds! Each of our locations include tons of different action packed and fun filled obstacles! Think monkey bars, swings, slides, balance beams and much MUCH more! We take great pride in pushing our guests out of their comfort zones in pursuit of creating highlight of the summer experiences of fun and laughter!
Our Orillia water park is located at Tudhope Beach. This location opened in 2018. The water is shallow at this beach compared to many others, which makes the water warm and the activity more approachable! This water park is filled with low profile features! Designed to be accessible and geared for the younger ones!
We change layouts and equipment features each year to keep our customers on their toes! Orillia has a brand-new park for Summer 2022 with many never seen before pieces! The capacity is set at 120 people.
Sparked your interest?? Bounce, laugh, SPLASH & join the fun!
- Ages 5+, children 5-8 require an adult chaperone to go to the water park with them. Chaperone passes are only available when accompanying a child 5-8 years old and are 50% off regular pricing.
- Children 9+ are allowed to go to the water park on their own, however a guardian must be within the water park area (beach).
- No maximum age!
- All participants are required to wear PFD, we provide them, or you can bring your own, but it must be Transport Canada approved.
- All participants must have a basic level of swimming and be comfortable in the water. All participants are required to swim out to the floating water park
- Splash ON is located at a Public Beach in Orillia, Ontario. There is no fee to use the beach.
- Parking is owned and managed by the City of Orillia but is FREE!
What to Bring:
Sign Our Waiver
Please look over and sign our Participation Agreement before you arrive.