We are located at Tudhope Beach in Orillia. This water park is filled with low profile features! Designed to be accessible and geared for the littler ones!
Please read, review and sign our Participation Agreement before you arrive. Everyone in your party must sign this document to enter! A copy can be found below for reference, this document will also be linked to each confirmation email for you to sign electronically.
- General Admission (Ages 9+)
- Youth (Ages 5-8)
- Chaperone Pass Required if Youth pass is booked.
The Best Day on Lake Simcoe!
MAKE YOUR SPLASH at Canada’s BIGGEST & WILDEST waterfront attraction!
Our Water Parks are giant floating playgrounds! Each of our locations include tons of different action packed and fun filled obstacles! Think climbing walls, monkey bars, swings, slides, trampolines, balance beams and much MUCH more! We take great pride in pushing our guests out of their comfort zones in pursuit of creating highlight of the summer experiences of fun and laughter!
Our Barrie water park is located on Centennial Beach in the heart of downtown Barrie. This location started in 2017 and each year has grown in size and popularity! This is our largest and wildest park yet! We change layouts and equipment features each year to keep our customers on their toes! Summer 2022 capacity is set at 300 people and includes so many cool new pieces! This is the LARGEST inflatable water park in CANADA!
Think you can handle it?? Bounce, laugh, SPLASH & join the fun!
- Ages 5+, children 5-8 require an adult chaperone to go to the water park with them. Chaperone passes are only available when accompanying a child 5-8 years old and are 50% off regular pricing.
- Children 9+ are allowed to go to the water park on their own, however a guardian must be within the water park area (beach).
- No maximum age!
- All participants are required to wear PFD, we provide them, or you can bring your own, but it must be Transport Canada approved.
- All participants must have a basic level of swimming and be comfortable in the water. All participants are required to swim out to the floating water park)
- Splash ON is located at a Public Beach in downtown Barrie, Ontario. There is no fee to use the beach.
Parking is owned and managed by the City of Barrie. View their website for maps, pricing and additional information. https://www.barrie.ca/Living/Getting%20Around/Parking/Pages/Waterfront-Parking.aspx
What to Bring:
Sign Our Waiver
Please look over and sign our Participation Agreement before you arrive.